Medical Billing Solutions, Inc. has a simple mission – get physicians paid more, faster.
We start from that goal and work forward. Our medical billing services, revenue cycle management, and practice management skills are second to none, and will create revenue that your physician practice hasn’t seen before. MBS Inc. offers complete medical billing services for small to mid-size medical practices.
Managing the details of a busy medical practice leaves little time to keep up with rapidly changing healthcare regulations. In order to stay ahead in this fast-paced industry, you need a trustworthy and knowledgeable partner.
That is where Medical Billing Solution, Inc.’s comprehensive medical billing services can help.
Leave the claims workflow to us:
- Your staff completes scheduling, registration and visit capture.
- We perform all the work flow associated with charge verification and electronic claims submission.
- We post payments, manage denials and pursue unpaid claims.
- We assign a specific account manager to each client. This manager will have daily communication with your office to ensure all tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Our client partnership promotes open communication and improves the business challenges faced by today’s healthcare provider. This results in accountability and safety in event of key employee turnover.
- You and your staff have access to an abundance of features included in our ASP software, but you also have the choice to limit the access of your staff on functions and location access.
- All patient billing questions are handled by our efficient and courteous staff.
- Payment to Medical Billing Solutions, Inc. is based on a percentage of monthly patient and insurance collections.
Electronic Claims Submission:
- No more cumbersome sending and receiving of files: Medical Billing Solutions, Inc. will handle all of the steps involved in this process.
- Rules-based protocols and follow-up: We are sensitive to the differences in payment schedules among payors. That’s why our sophisticated systems are equipped with rules tables that offer automatic prompts for follow-up. When a claim remains unpaid beyond the allotted time frame, it is managed immediately.
Because our Senior A/R team is focused on maximizing client revenue, 90% of claims spend less than 30 days in A/R for the majority of our clients:
- Fewer Denials: Procedures and diagnoses are scrubbed against the correct coding initiatives (CCI) and local medical review policy (LMRP) for a batch of visits or charges entered in Harris CareTracker. We will work with your staff in correcting these issues so future claims do not get rejected or questioned, based on code selections.
- Real-time visit capture: Harris CareTracker makes it easy for you to track patient information at the point of care. With Harris CareTracker, you can capture each patient visit with virtual encounter forms on any internet connected PC or wireless tablet, reducing errors and improving the quality of patient care.
Once the claim is submitted, our experienced staff makes sure you are paid right, every time, through the following services:
- Denied claims resolution: Each denial is captured the moment it is received from the payor and coded so that the information becomes reportable. We then help reduce future denied claims through ongoing education of your office staff.
- Payment verification: We confirm that each payor is paying you the right amount by verifying payments against available contracts to ensure that revenue is not missed.
- Analysis and trending: Our account managers analyze your practice data for trends that point to areas where improvement is needed. When an insurer pays something other than the standard amount, we find out why. And, if we see that claims are often denied by a payor for a specific reason, we create filters to catch and edit the claim before it goes out the door.
- Exceptional Reporting: Real-time management and financial reports are available with the click of a button. You get the reports you need to manage and continually improve A/R. Denied claim analysis, reimbursement trends, coding usage and contract management reports are built with the flexibility to identify areas where your practice is doing well and where improvements are needed. Plus, all reports are available as PDF, Excel and Word documents and are easy to export to a spreadsheet. All report files can be published and archived for historical review.
We handle all patient phone calls regarding billing.
Medical bills can often confuse patients and since questions are inevitable. From encounter to collection, we help ease the influx of patient billing inquiries that can sometimes put a burden on your support staff. We provide clear and concise billing statements and are trained to understand the unique challenges of medical collections to help patients settle their financial obligation to your practice in a timely manner.
All calls are logged into an electronic system and tracked to resolution to ensure that no patient concern is left unanswered. When a patient calls in with a question or concern, we make our best effort to secure payment over the phone.
Download a complete brochure that details all of our services for more information.
Physicians Who Have Trusted Medical Billing Solutions Inc For Their Medical Billing Services
Top Skilled Medical Billing Services Team
Most of our staff have experience working in medical offices, so not only do we understand the vast complexities of billing, but we also understand how a clinical office operates. This enables us to provide the best service to our clients. In addition, our president has worked in clinical medical practices and large hospital organizations for over 30 years.